Saturday 19 January 2013

First blog post: Products I'm loving at the moment.


Top: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
L-R: Dior Palette, Clinique 'Dramatically different moisturising lotion', Clarins Beauty Flash Balm



Urban Decay Naked 2

This palette is honestly amazing. I have never been a big eyeshadow user but decided to purchase this from Debenhams (£36) after hearing so many good things about it. As I have just said the palette retails at £36, but I got it for £1 because I hadn't realised how many beauty club points I had AND I had a Love2Shop voucher. Absolute steal I know...! Anyway, since getting this I've used it pretty much everyday. I love the neutral colours and the way you can you create all sorts of different looks for day or night. I particularly like 'verve' and 'YDK' and if you're thinking about purchasing this don't think, just buy! Worth every penny.

Dior Palette

Cheesy as this sounds, I have a lot of time for this palette. It comes with (what I would assume), is a brow highlighter, a gold/bronze eyeshadow, 2X lip glosses, a mirror and an eyeliner. This is another product I have been using almost everyday, the eyeshadows and eyeliner last all day and look really nice on. I don't know how much this retails at, as it was a gift, but it comes with everything you need and is definitely worth having a look for if you're gliding past a Dior counter one day!

Clinique Moisturiser

I have VERY dry skin and this moisturiser has been a god send in these winter times. I know how expensive the moisturiser alone is (roughly £30), but I can honestly say it is worth the price tag it comes with. Since using this product I've noticed a dramatic difference in my skin. It appears brighter and softer and if I could afford to part with the money, I would definitely get again. I would recommend using the moisturiser along with the cleanser and the toner too.

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

First of all, I'm sure I'm not the only person who has a lot of time for this product. Flash balm is an after moisturiser primer and brightens and tightens your skin along the way. It can also be used as a face mask, but I've yet to try that out! This is yet another product I've been using everyday, because it really does do everything is says on the tube. I don't wear a very heavy foundation, not because my skin is anything to write home about, just because I don't like the feel of a heavy coverage foundation. However, it really holds what makeup I do wear, all day and leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft, even after a long day. I couldn't recommend Flash Balm enough, it comes at a pricey £28 for a single tube, but a little really does go a long way and this is something I will definitely be re-purchasing when it finally all gets used!



Thanks for reading my first post everyone. if it's a bit bit vague or you have any suggestions for me, please let me know! 

-Grace-

No comments:

Post a Comment