Saturday 26 January 2013

Mac Foundation Review




So this is what my face looked like before and after applying Mac's 'Studio Fix Fluid'. Please excuse the shoddy blusher...I resemble a clown I know!
My skin is phenomenally dry in the winter and I was dubious when I first applied this because I was worried it might make my skin even dryer. However, I have found that since using it along with my Clinique SPF25 moisturiser, it has gone on much better. Previously I had been using a different (less thick, but still really good) Clinique moisturiser and found that the dry areas of my face were quite flakey. I always apply moisturiser and Clarins Beauty Flash Balm and then foundation for anyone wondering whether or not I used a primer. I would recommend this foundation to anyone really, as it goes on really well and it generally covers any blemishes I want it to cover (which is always good). I find it has a slightly matte finish so it would be great for anyone with quite oily skin?

Anyone else use this?

-Grace-

No comments:

Post a Comment