Tuesday 5 February 2013

A little about Me!

So seen as how I am very new to all this, I thought I'd just do a post to say a little bit about me and perhaps introduce myself to the blogger world!


* I am currently in the final stages of a Fine Art degree.

* I work part-time at Next.

* I enjoy nature photography and I am currently on the save for a new camera.

* I have a little black car called 'Wilbert Winklestein' ...don't laugh!

* I say I have willpower not to spend money, but it's not true!

* I can't lie, I love soaps. Including Neighbours and Home and Away!

* I can't draw and this can be exemplified through the appalling life drawings I once had to do. 

* I can't go to bed with make-up on, ever. The thought of it makes me squirm. 



There's a bit more to me than this, honest! Just thought I'd give you a few random facts about myself.

:)

-Grace-

No comments:

Post a Comment