Tuesday 5 February 2013

H&M Find



I have a sliiiiight obsession with skulls, anchors & swallows. This ranges from bedding, to dresses, to scarves, handbags and all sorts...it's probably unhealthy! Nevertheless I found this little beauty in H&M today and couldn't resist. I don't like things that are tight fitting so if Gok Wan ever came to peek at my clothes, he wouldn't be happy because everything has 'a bit of give', shall we say. It's always been the case and it's honestly down the fact I think people can see too much of me when something's a bit clingy and I'm very self concious. Anyway, I love the lace skull on the front and the jumper is really comfy so if you like things like this go get! It was £12.99.

Anyone else have any unhealthy obsessions with things? Or is it just me? :)

-Grace-

No comments:

Post a Comment