Wednesday 6 February 2013

My favourite Journal.




Oh Comely.

I subscribed to this lovely journal about a year ago after a friend showed me it. It's such a beautiful magazine and I will definitely be re-subscribing when this subscription is up. I love the layout and the pictures and I find that look forward to getting to the end of it (unusual I know), because it has cute little games to do like 'Take the quiz to find out what vegetable you would be'. It's not for everyone, but being quite artistically minded I just find it so lovely to look at and read. It has gorgeous illustrations and photographs in, interviews, recipes, games, fashion advice, life advice in general and various other things. I really recommend picking one up from WHSmith (£4) or any arty-journal shops. You won't regret it, it's the perfect accompaniment to a cup of tea and (if you're like me), several biscuits. I find I actually take care of them, it's not like a normal magazine, they're nice to look back over and I think I have about 6 or 7 now to do that with, which is nice.

Does anyone else read any similar journals?

-Grace-

No comments:

Post a Comment