Monday 11 February 2013

Topshop Makeup Buys.




Top-Bottom: Topshop Velvet Underground Nail Polish (£5), Topshop Glow Highlighter (£9)


I love Velvet Underground so much! It looks very pretty in the light, although in the dark it looks pretty much black, that's ok though. I have some on in the picture but it was very hard to photograph in these light conditions, so I didn't bother. It's a very deep violet colour and I can't express how much I like it, even though my favourite colour is purple so perhaps I'm biased.

The second thing I bought was the creamy highlighter from Topshop. I've been reading more and more about the importance of highlighting and I have previously used Benefit's 'High Beam, so wanted to try someting new. I have done a tester on the back of my hand and it's lovely and subtle with just the right amount of shimmer. I hesitated at the till actually and the woman behind the counter told me that the people who make Topshop makeup range, are actually the same people that make MAC makeup and a few other high end brand. It kind of convinced me that the £9 I was paying was really worth it!

Anyone else tried either of these products?

-Grace-

No comments:

Post a Comment